Wednesday 9 September 2015

The Dramatic Walker's park!

The other day after a heavy lunch at a Restaurant the boy and me decided to go for a walk to one of our favorite walker's park and we did.

I've been to a lot of parks before and the sight there is usually fitness freaks, wannabe fitness freaks, health conscious youngsters, preventing diseases middle aged adults and following doctor's advice on walking elders. Or, at the most we might see some children enjoying their swings and see - saws if there was any at the park.
But, I was shocked by the sight at the park I used to go to before I got married. It was late afternoon and the sun was beginning to set.

Every corner at the park, I saw couples mostly unmarried or in a relationship kinda couples sitting so close to each other. Some were the desperate ones and some were the get a room kinda ones. I was surprised though I took a short walk around and the boy couldn't control his nap by the time I came back.

It was entertainment for me and peace for the boy.


The scene opposite to where we were sitting.


Some hanky panky happening (If you look closely or zoom in) I focused on all four sides to where we sat.


The path I took for a walk.


A beautiful looking tree that was being dug out.


A small lake alongside the path.


The huge tower.

Nice day with lots of memories.

Until next time.

P.S - Ignore the slang words. I couldn't find more appropriate words to match what was in my head.

This post is going for the #MondayMusings on Write Tribe.





No comments:

Post a Comment