Thursday 22 October 2015

Lloyd's Tea house - Restaurant review!

Lately I've been visiting Lloyd's tea house regularly. like say, once a month and I've always had something to drink there. Once, I had the Bruschetta platter and I was kinda ok with the taste. I could make that at home.

But, last week on a Sunday evening the boy and me decided to have something there as we were really hungry. Read through the menu and the boy decided on Pan Seared Basa with Pesto while I had Chicken Lasagna. 

The Lasagna came in first, we loved it and half way through the Basa arrived and we never let it go. The basa was accompanied with a salad, sauteed vegetables and mashed potato. The mashed potato was out of this world. The food was great and great ambiance too. We finally ended with something warm. The boy had peppermint tea while I had my favorite Hazelnut cappucino (I've never had such an amazing cappucino anywhere). We thoroughly enjoyed our food.
The service was good and the place is a great one to try

Here are the pictures.


The chicken lasagna.


The pan seared basa with pesto.


The basa alone. It was divine.


The accompaniments.


The beverages.

Overall, a wonderful dinner and the total cost was Rs 1011 including vat. The cost is a bit on the higher side but, wonderful food.

Rating ****.5/5 minus 0.5 for the price.

Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment