Monday 24 October 2016

What a day it was!! When WE met.

It must've been just another day for many people but, for me and the boy it was a day to remember. Too cheesy? Yeah, this post is going to be a cheesy one actually.

August 7th, 2013 - The boy and myself were already acquainted with each other a bit (say a week since we started talking and getting to know each other). We decided to meet on this day as we felt it would be apt. I took a day's off from work and so did he. The morning was a bit relaxed with me waking up late and lazying around the house choosing this or that to wear.

By mid morning I started getting ready and left to the coffee shop we had planned. I was there on time while he was late by 5 minutes. We got talking and eating, and talking and eating. We knew then that We were soulmates. He even shook my hands to confirm I'm the one he's going to be with for the rest of his life.
We left the place and went to a friend's place to pick up some things my brother sent me, I introduced the boy as my fiancé already without confirming with our parents and relatives yet.

We later went to a walkers park, walked around a bit, talked random stuff and left from there to another favorite restaurant and we had the boy's favorite dish from there.
The day was going by so fast and we had so much in our head to do. Both of us were excited we met each other and decided to share our lives together.

WE DID! Four months later we married each other and lived happily ever after.

We still recall that day and enjoy the feeling we had for each other, now that the feelings have increased through the years.

Thanks BlogAdda for the prompt and making me relive the day.
Indeed "What a Day it was...".

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

No comments:

Post a Comment